Monday, April 12, 2010

Two Staged Readings with Charlene

Posting about 38:38 has taken up all my time lately, to the detriment of other subjects. I still need to blog about SAA last weekend, and I had a great trip to New York this weekend, but first I need to announce my current projects!

At the end of the month I will be appearing in two staged readings, and I'm quite excited about both of them.

ABSOLUTE AMY
Saturday, April 24
1:00pm
Jackie's Restaurant
8081 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
I will be playing Amy in a staged reading of John Morogiello's Absolute Amy. The reading is being presented as part of Amnesty International's Human Rights Arts Festival. It is about a young woman who, on the eve of her wedding, discovers that her fiance was a black site torturer.  Catherine Aselford directs.  The cast also includes Rebecca Herron, Nick Greek, Jeremy Brown, and John Morogiello. Morogiello's play Engaging Shaw is currently in production off-off-Broadway at the Abingdon Theatre!

THE TROJAN WOMEN
Thursday, April 29
7:30pm
Howard County Center for the Arts
8510 High Ridge Road
Ellicott City, Maryland 21043
I'll be playing Kassandra in a new adaptation of The Trojan Women by Patricia Montley. Cast also includes Sarah Levin, Melissa O'Brien, Alex Hewett, Ty Hallmark, and James Jager.


Artists are subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment